Living in Ajman
In Ajman, neighbours celebrate life together, guests are warmly welcomed-in and sincere generosity is evidenced throughout everyday life. Tourist attractions in the emirate, including hotels, shopping and cultural destinations are growing rapidly. More than the beaches, quality driven hospitality offerings or investment friendly policies, it is the genuine welcoming nature of the people that defines Ajman’s true sense of place.
Although Ajman has become a modern city, that provides modern services and facilities, it has maintained its old traditional character, which enables the Emirate to occupy a privileged position that combines the achievements of the modern age with the authenticity of the ancient past. The charming beaches of Ajman provide fresh air, far away from noise and pollution. They attract many sea lovers to do different activities.
Ajman’s culture is steeped in exceptional hospitality. It is an inherited tradition borne out of the austere natural environment and the resulting emphasis on receiving and providing for guests.
ASKAAN is a pioneer company in the real estate development and management which is owned and managed by Ajman Holding. We offer a fully integrated platform that is designed to help owners and tenants achieve their real estate goals and investments in Ajman.
Askaan can assist you as a family looking to settle down in Ajman by providing a variety of accommodation facilities. We conduct management, operation, development, marketing and maintenance services for all types of real estate, residential and commercial alike. For more information you may call +971 6 740 1115
Ajman offers guests the chance to sample Ajman’s many cultural attractions , take you to the major places of interest in this picturesque and interesting emirate, including the Ajman Museum, housed in an 18th century fort, the fascinating Dhow Yard to see the construction of the traditional Arabian boats, Ajman Free Zone and port, and the ancient Mowaihat archaeological site.
- Ajman City:Ajman city is the capital of the emirate and its principle center, and includes the Ruler Residence, the government departments, the companies, factories, and the banks as well. Its port and sea gate appears at the Arabian Gulf coast. The city of Ajman is witnessing now a constructional and civilization boom appears in the modern buildings characterized by combining the heritage of the past and modernization of the present .
- Masfut:About 110 km from the city of Ajman, the Masfut area is famous for natural beauty – high mountains, vast valleys and its moderate climate and fertile soil makes it prefect for agriculture.
- Al-Manama:The area is characterized by fascinating mountains rich with magnesium, chrome and building stones. There are some valleys with lovely views, too. Also, it’s famous for agricultural crops.
- Al-Mowaihat:An archaeological site located on the outskirts of Ajman, Mowaihat dates back to the Umm Al-Nar occupation of the Northern Emirates. Since its discovery in 1986, this archaeological site has revealed numerous examples of soft-stone and hand-painted ancient ceramic vessels and other artefacts, many of which are on display in Ajman Museum.
- Al-Ajman Museum:This fascinating museum is located in what was once a picturesque 18th century fort that was the Ruler’s palace until 1970. Located in the town centre, the museum houses a fascinating collection of archaeological artifacts, manuscripts, old weapons and reconstructions of traditional Arabian life.
- Dhow Yard:The Dhow Yard in Ajman is the largest dhow-building centre in the world. Dhows are traditional Arab boats built by hand using traditional tools and are still made using the same techniques handed down through generations. The Dhow Yard in Ajman also manufactures racing dhows that participate in the Dubai Powerboat races.
- Ajman Stud:Founded in 2002, Ajman Stud is a prime equestrian facility, home to some of the finest Arabian horses in the world. Built in the traditional Arabic style, it’s surrounded by desert dunes and is located 30 km from the city of Ajman. The passion and dedication of Sheikh Ammar Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Crown Prince of Ajman, has taken Ajman Stud to the pinnacle of perfection.